Booking Policies & Conditions
Thank you very much for booking your stay at Hostel The Golden Stork in The Hague. Please read the following policies and conditions carefully. If you have any other questions, please visit the FAQ page, send us a message via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Facebook, or call us at 0031 70 415 89 59. We’re looking forward to seeing you!
- Bookings can be cancelled up to 24 hours before arrival.
- Check in is from 15:00 to 23:00, check out before 11:00.
- Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, or Maestro.
- We ask a €10 deposit for the key, only cash!
- Tourism taxes not included – the tourist tax in The Hague 3.40 EUR per person per night.
- Breakfast not included – a delicious breakfast is available for 4.50 EUR per person per day.
- The reception is open from 8:00 till 23:00. There is a night entrance around the corner, in case you get back later!
Hostel The Golden Stork is located at Bierkade 22 in The Hague. Find our how to get there here. It is just a ten minute walk from either of the city’s main train stations. We are located in the centre of The Hague, next to a beautiful canal and close to all the hotspots. You can enjoy a great coffee or beer while sitting on our terrace or inside, all while using our free wifi. Our staff knows the city like the back of their hand. So if you need any tips on how to get around or what to see and do, feel free to ask us anything! We try to keep it informal and cosy to make our hostel the perfect place to meet your fellow travelers. Read more about our hostel here.